Our Salt Lake City, Utah Headquarters Office has an immediate opening for a entry level Electrical Engineer. This position provides support to Licensed Electrical Engineers in the A/E/C Industry; with the purpose of developing the intern’s skills and process of becoming an Electrical Engineer. This position is full-time and available to a candidate who has completed their Degree in Electrical Engineering and has passed the F.E. Exam, on their way to completing their Professional Licensing Exam. Additionally, this will require that you work in the Downtown Salt Lake City headquarters during the training period, with the possibility to work remotely after evaluation of performance on self-sufficiency.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- Some basic understanding of Revit modeling and AutoCAD design process and documentation.
- Interact with project team members
- Prepare project deliverables with attention to detail
- Evolving knowledge of building codes and industry standards
- Perform engineering calculations
- Develop ability to read plans and specifications
- Drawing plans as instructed.
- Develop knowledge of the process of project development.
- Support duties of an engineering intern as assigned by the principal engineers.
- Understanding and learning retention for skill development and processes.
- Problem solving
- Clear communication
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of AutoCad/Revit a plus
- Completed some power course work.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the specific ability to work in a team
- Capability to build working and professional relationships
- Ability to work inside the Headquarters office for an initial training period.
Education and Experience:
- Completed their Electrical Engineering Degree, from an Accredited University.
- Passed their F.E. Exam
- On path to completing the P.E. Exam
- Experience in the A/E/C industry a plus.