Our Salt Lake City, Utah Headquarters Office has an immediate opening for an entry level Electrical Engineer. This position provides support to Licensed Electrical Engineers in the A/E/C Industry; with the purpose of developing the intern’s skills and process of becoming an Electrical Engineer. This position is full-time and available to a candidate who has completed their Degree in Electrical Engineering and has passed the F.E. Exam, on their way to completing their Professional Licensing Exam. Additionally, this will require that you work in the Downtown Salt Lake City headquarters during the training period, with the possibility to work remotely after evaluation of performance on self-sufficiency.
- Some basic understanding of Revit modeling and AutoCAD design process and documentation.
- Interact with project team members
- Prepare project deliverables with attention to detail
- Evolving knowledge of building codes and industry standards
- Perform engineering calculations
- Develop ability to read plans and specifications
- Drawing plans as instructed.
- Develop knowledge of the process of project development.
- Support duties of an engineering intern as assigned by the principal engineers.
- Completed their Electrical Engineering Degree, from an Accredited University.
- Passed their F.E. Exam
- On path to completing the P.E. Exam
- Experience in the A/E/C industry a plus.
- Competitive salary and incentive programs
- Full medical and dental for employee, with company contribution to dependent coverage
- 401K with company match contributions
- Company paid life insurance benefits for employees and dependents
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Company employee training/education contributions
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance. We will take affirmative steps to ensure that all of our company’s employment practices are free of discrimination. Such employment practices include, but are not limited to, the following: hiring, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, selection, layoff, disciplinary action, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship. We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities whenever possible.