Spectrum Engineers is currently seeking to fill the position of Mechanical Engineer, for our Tempe, Arizona location.
Our Mechanical Engineers provide only the most exceptional service with consulting, engineering and designing HVAC and Plumbing systems for complex projects for healthcare, military, and higher education.
A qualified candidate must have:
- Licensed or able to obtain P.E. license in the state of Arizona within the next 2 years.
- Desire to work in Phoenix metropolitan area.
- 2+ years’ experience in Mechanical Architectural design.
- Passed the F.E. or Engineer in Training exam.
- Graduate of ABET accredited engineering school.
- Adhere to Company code of professional ethics.
- Maintain Company Quality Standards to ensure the best possible service for clients.
- Support Mechanical Team for all aspects of project development.
- Perform engineering calculations including, heat load calculations, energy modeling, ventilation requirements, duct static, piping head loss, COMcheck, cost estimates, LEED documentation, etc.
- Size, Select, Specify, & Schedule HVAC equipment, ductwork, hydronic piping, air terminals, plumbing equipment, fixtures, plumbing piping including domestic water, waste, vent, storm drainage, natural gas, compressed air, medical gases, etc.
- Develop Revit system design and documentation.
- Interact with clients and project team members.
- Complete assigned work on time.
- Work independently and in a team.
- Prepare project deliverables with attention to detail.
- Evolving knowledge of building codes and industry standards.
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications.
Our Engineers enjoy the following benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Employee Ownership Opportunities of Company Stock.
- Full Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.
- Complete financial and operational transparency of your projects.
401K Match (200% of your contributions up to 6%) *yes, that written correctly.