Title: Mechanical Engineering Drafter
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Summary: We are looking for someone preferably with at least 3 years’ experience in our industry. Our Mechanical Engineering Drafters provide only the most exceptional service with drafting HVAC and Plumbing systems for complex projects for healthcare, military, and higher education. This position’s primary duties include drafting mechanical and plumbing systems for all types of projects including, housing, office, hospitals, and industrial.
- Work directly with engineers to develop Revit/AutoCad system design and documentation
- Prepare project deliverables with attention to detail!
- Interact with clients and project team members
- Complete assigned work on time
- Evolving knowledge of building codes and industry standards
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications
- Competitive salary and incentive programs
- Full medical and dental for employee, with company contribution to dependent coverage
- 401K with company match contributions
- Company-paid life insurance benefits for employees and dependents
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Company employee training/education contributions
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance. We will take affirmative steps to ensure that all of our company’s employment practices are free of discrimination. Such employment practices include, but are not limited to, the following: hiring, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, selection, layoff, disciplinary action, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship. We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities whenever possible.