As the Principal Electrical Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with some of our company’s best and brightest minds and our most valued clients in the AEC industry. As the primary Electrical Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the direction of our electrical team in the Arizona office during one of the most economically prospering times for the state of Arizona. Our newly expanded remodeled Office is located in the heart of Tempe and has a fantastic staff ready for growth and excited for a new direction.
We are interested in finding someone who will inspire our Electrical team to do hard things and achieve big goals. In this role, you not only need to be driven and motivated to build the business but a strong leader and engaging manager to our Marketing staff, the IT division, and the Design Team as a whole. You are the face of the firm to our clients, and this role requires someone up for the challenge.
- Maintain and Develop Client Relationships, both existing and new
- Oversee and ensure accountability for Team and Project Management
- Mentor and promote team development and mentorship
- Adhere to the Company code of professional ethics
- Assist Marketing and Business Development in company growth
- Pursuing new opportunities
- Preparation of proposals, etc.
- Perform Engineering tasks on projects from conception to completion of construction
- The responsible charge for all aspects of project development
- Designing efficient systems
- Writing/editing specifications
- Managing the production of documents
- Develop, Maintain and teach company standards
- 8+ Years of Experience
- Passion for Building Teams
- Client Focused
- Completed their Electrical Engineering Degree, from an Accredited University.
- Passed their F.E. Exam
- Licensed P.E. in Electrical Engineering, preferred in the state of Arizona
- Experience in the AEC industry
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Employee Ownership Opportunities of Company Stock
- Executive status and open communication with our board of directors
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Complete financial and operational transparency of your projects
- 401K Match (200% of your contributions up to 6%) *yes, that is written correctly!
- The support of a complete Marketing Team, Human Resources, Accounting, and Training divisions, as well as an excited CEO who wants to focus on making this Office a huge success
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial or status concerning public assistance. We will take affirmative steps to ensure that all of our company’s employment practices are free of discrimination. Such employment practices include, but are not limited to, the following: hiring, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, selection, layoff, disciplinary action, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and choice for training, including apprenticeship. We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities whenever possible.