We are seeking an experienced Licensed Professional Electrical Engineer in the Architectural Engineering and Construction Industry (A/E/C) for our Phoenix Arizona Office; with at least 8 years of experience as the Principal on projects.
As the Principal Electrical Engineer, you will not only have the opportunity to work with some of our company’s best and brightest minds but also our most valued clients in the AEC industry, making our clients projects a major success. As the primary Electrical Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the direction of our electrical team in the Arizona office during one of the most economically prospering times for the state of Arizona. Our newly expanded and remodeled Office is located in the heart of Tempe and has an amazing staff that is ready for growth and excited for new direction.
In this role you not only need to be driven and motivated to build the business, but a strong leader and engaging manager to our Marketing staff, the IT division and the Design Team as a whole. You are the heart of the Electrical group for this office and we are interested in finding someone who will inspire our Electrical team to do hard things and achieve big goals. You are the face of the firm to our client and this role requires someone who is up for the challenge.
- Maintain and Develop Client Relationships, both existing and new.
- Oversee and ensure accountability for Team and Project Management.
- Mentor and promote team development.
- Adhere to Company code of professional ethics.
- Assist Marketing and Business development in company growth.
- Pursuing new opportunities.
- Preparation of proposals, etc.
- Perform Engineering tasks on projects from conception to completion of construction.
- Responsible charge for all aspects of project development.
- Designing efficient systems.
- Writing/editing specifications.
- Managing the production of documents.
- Develop, Maintain and teach company standards.
Our Principal Engineers enjoy the following benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Employee Ownership Opportunities of Company Stock.
- Executive status and open communication with our board of directors.
- Full Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.
- Complete financial and operational transparency of your projects.
- 401K Match (200% of your contributions up to 6%) *yes, that written correctly!
- The support of a full Marketing Team, Human Resources, Accounting and Training divisions as well as an excited CEO who wants to focus on making this office a huge success.