The ideal candidate will have two years of previous administrative experience. Someone who is professional in person as is on the phone while dealing with clients, potential clients and vendors. Someone who is able to be on time and punctual. Able to handle a variety of tasks as they arrive throughout the day. This position is anticipated to work between 15-25 hours a week. It may be possible to work from home for the right person. Previous employment in the A/E/C industry is a plus.
- Track and manage upcoming project schedules and deadlines
- Answer, screen and direct phone calls.
- Screen incoming emails for executives (flag critical or time sensitive emails).
- Archive processed/old emails.
- Manage calendar including meetings and project deadlines for team.
- Able to greet clients and vendors.
- Coordinate team meetings (Schedule with team, locate meeting room, prepare agenda, ensure people are prepared for assignments).
- Prepare project proposals.
- Document employee mileage.
- Preparing executives meeting info.
- Track professional development hours of engineers.
- Data entry for project management.
- Help obtain contract documents from clients.
- Data entry for project profitability analysis.
- Preliminary review of product submittals.
- Preliminary project quality control review.
- Formatting and preliminary editing of specifications.
- Prepare monthly expense reports.
- Monthly billing report.
- Provide support to the team by helping in various office responsibilities as needed.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks or multi task oriented.
- Basic Microsoft Office or 365 a must.
- A/E/C Industry Experience.
- Any type of team experience or handling team tasks.
- Data entry.
- Project Management.
- Easily learns new software.
- Deadline driven.
- Contract Document Maintenance
- Formatting documents.
- Communication skills are a must.
- Previous experience in managing a team.
- MS project or Smartsheets.
- 2 years previous experience
- High School diploma required
- Able to communicate professionally
- Able to ask necessary follow up questions to understand task requirements
- Able to use discretion when needed
- 2 years M.S. Office Suite experience (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Type 45 wpm or more
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
- Reliability is a must
- Enjoys learning new things
- Basic understanding of mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance. We will take affirmative steps to ensure that all of our company’s employment practices are free of discrimination. Such employment practices include, but are not limited to, the following: hiring, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, selection, layoff, disciplinary action, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship. We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities whenever possible.